Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I wrote the date on my notes in class today

and i had to think twice about writing 2009 or 2010. I got it right of course, but that second of doubt make me remember the annoying thing where you have to get used to writing a new year at the top of things just like how when the month changes you feel like a total dumbass if it goes right over your head. And again looking at the numbers 2010 I feel an exciting change on coming guess we shall see. I want to add a new years resolution to stay connected with all the friends I reconnected with at the end of 2009. (la la la) <3 (on a side note I totally thought the <3 was a kiss for the longest time, but its a heart! Imagine that?)

Speaking of class its the second day of school and lo and behold homework rears its head. I don't mind its not that intimidating and I'm prepared this time around for the stress. I got an A on my art history midterm so I'm for sure feeling cocky. I imagine this is how a guy feels if told he has the biggest penis on the planet (and that he knows how to use it). Hmm, so how would I describe an A+? You feel like you can do back flips off a waterfall and fly gracefully to safety, however I don't recommend acting on that impulse. How does everybody else feel about it?
(The A+, not the impulse)
((well the impulse can also be counted in the discussion))
(((that's right I'm starting a discussion)))

Yesterday I had my first Design and Image class and it is going to be fucking amazing. For the first assignment we need to pick an object that has/is part of alot of connotations, detonations and, metaphors. I want a really awesome one that isn't quite obvious but not limited, but if all else fails I'm doing cats. Cats rock and if Doug wants to draw up instructions on how to jerk cats then I will add that in. I wouldn't mind seeing my classmates cry/cringe in fear. Either way I'm open to ideas.

On another note I watched Breakfast club yesterday while catching up on web comics. The guy they labeled 'the criminal' is poorly named. A)He is not a criminal by definition, and B)He should have been 'the douchebag' but I will forgive that because when the book was written (WHOO KURT VONNEGUT!) that word didn't exist then.

k, see you next blog!

1 comment:

  1. ARG!!! This made me realize that I have been writing 2009 all week!!! Its not even a week into the new year and I've already had EPIC FAILURE lol

    ReplyDelete