Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Really Need a Time Machine

Not the fast forward/rewind create a time paradox or visit alternate universes type of a time machine, I need a time pausing machine. I just want to be able to pause time for a couple of hours here and there so I have more time to be able to sleep or work (especially work). Now this machine will probably work by speeding me up faster relative to (mostly) everyone else. Now you might say that I will age faster than everyone else because I am receiving more time to work with but what actually happens is (because physics is totally bonkers) time will pass normally in my eyes which means that time has slowed down for me relative to someone else where time is moving at regular speed. I will actually age slower and when I turn the time pauser off I will actually be younger than someone who has been passing time normally. Now someone looking at me will see me being significantly sped up (if I am understanding the physics correctly). The end result is me having reached my goal and actually be biologically younger. Feels like a win-win situation to me. Heck I could have delt with aging, its not as if I will constantly abuse the time pausing machine. I would use it to make those hard to achieve deadlines or so I can balance my time better between work and play and for those time when I've taken on just a little too much.

My only problem now is not having one of those machines :(

No comments:

Post a Comment