Wednesday, July 7, 2010

During Heat waves Road Kill is Like Barbeque for Scavenger Animals

Today is was feeling like well past 40 degrees, the sun was beating down hard, and I was chasing butterflies! Very fun I will in no way put down the awesome that is catching (or if you are a fool like myself and can't catch, photograph) butterflies. The only down side, super humid heat and a shit ton of deer fly.

Deer Fly... ugh. Everyone goes on about how the heat will kill off all the bugs, and that they aren't so bad this year. Tell that to my epidermal tissue, it is not believing. Why wont those bastards die by the sun? I'm taking an antihistamine to keep from scratching like a crack head, but I look like I have a flesh eating skin disease! So not cool, and the worst part is there's nothing I can do about it. They are immune to bug repellent!

So I don't mind the hot, hot is pretty sweet, it makes swimming epic! I just can't get away from the deer fly :(

That's all for now, except one more thing, Rodney the Cat is super Cute, photos to follow at some point. Also some butterlfy pics

No comments:

Post a Comment