Saturday, June 5, 2010

Algonquin Park

Happy news interweb! I meant to share the news much earlier but I was so busy with Anime North prep but I am employed! I got a summer job, 8 week period for three summers with Algonquin Park! It is apart of their aboriginal youth program, where we are exchanging experiences and knowledge between the ministry and aboriginal peoples. I am still learning my aboriginal heritage but I will try my best to give a more "spiritual" (for lack of a better word) look on how to interact with the environment. Coming from me though it will me influenced more by the arts than anything else ^_^. I start the last weekend of June and return the second last weekend of August, but between then I'll try to get to a computer and blog about all the cool stuff I am learning about wild life and plants! ^_^


P.S Good news on part of my friends who have also been unemployed because they are all getting jobs and interviews too! <('_')> (>'_')> <('_'<) <('_')>

No comments:

Post a Comment