Sunday, October 24, 2010

I had a list

of blog I wanted to make and right now I just cant find it, honestly I just can't remember where the heck I wrote it down! So I'm in the process of looking and I will find it because the topics will make up for my lack of blogging recently. I honestly meant to make a third blog in September and three this month to make up for 0 in August (I am after all trying to uphold a standard of two posts a month), but its looking like my blog debt is actually going to accumulate more X_X. I however am better at keeping up on my blog here than High Levels of Awesome, or Stuff and Rabbits, so there. That's right I went there.

Get your booing tomatoes ready because I still haven't beat FFXIII. I've made it to the third disk and since the game play changes I became torn between wanting to press on and just finish for story or do some epic leveling on Grand Pulse. I love the crystarium, and since I haven't played chronologically through the final fantasy games it is new to me an oh so fun. Not that I don't like the old school ways of leveling, the crystarium is just insanely cool. However it is kind of overwhelming, the sort of overwhelmed that you want to conquer not run away from. So I have finally decided to push through and finish the story for the sake of my co-player who is the "plays games for story plot" person, and if I go back to it one day I will be true to myself and fill up the crystarium for my favourite characters.

wishful thinking is so...fulfilling

Lastly I'd like to take a moment and mention Supernatural, it is so addictive. It sort of filled my reading week, always on in the background behind homework, and the addiction spread to the rest of my family. We really are TV people, we like to watch TV and movies and screw all you "I don't really watch TV" people because you are sort of excluding a means of transferring culture. Oh and I count picking specific shows and Anime as TV watching, even if you aren't seeing it in real time. Hypocrites! Anyway watch supernatural however you please the sixth season is on TV right now (Wednesday nights at 10pm on Space) so get watching.

1 comment:

  1. yeah but at least you had a reading week to do some sort of post on and not have to work the whole time

    yeap. went there.

    ReplyDelete